Credit Contract Indemnity
What is Consumer Credit Indemnity for?
Imagine unexpectedly being made redundant or becoming sick or getting injured and being unable to work – wouldn’t that put pressure on finances and your ability to meet your loan obligations?
That’s where Consumer Credit Indemnity or CCI steps in.
Your loan repayments can be met for a specific time or in some cases until you are able to find new work!
What Events will CCI Cover?
CCI indemnifies or compensates you for certain situations, dependent on your policy, which could include:
- Death by Accident – In the event of Death by Accident your Finance Contract will be paid off.
- Sickness Cover – In the event you are unable to work due to a sickness then for a specific time, we will pay your instalments.
- Temporary Total Disablement – In the event you are unable to work due to an accident then for a specific time we will pay your instalments.
- Redundancy – In the event you are made redundant and cannot find work then for a specific time we will pay your instalments.
Why should I get CCI?
In uncertain times, Autolife CCI can protect you from situations where you might not be able to pay your finance contract.
- Protect your vehicle or asset from repossession when you’re unable to meet repayments for a period due to certain circumstances.
- Take the pressure off expenses during sickness or redundancy.
- Your finance company may require this cover as a condition of your loan.